M-Ovas®, with fixed cutting unit – all important issues:
From now on the M-Ovas® is offered additionally with fixed cutting unit.
With the fixed cutting unit, the cutting efficiency increases and avoids ragging of materials. The close adjustment between shear plate and blades allows a reduced wear on shear plates.
- Applicable in biogas and wastewater areas.
- Allowable solid content for wastewater 2 – 7% and for biogas up to 12%.
- All shear plate designs are available (norm: 55mm comb).
- Greater safety of maintenance personnel, because a break motor isn´t needed anymore.
- Minimized gaps of approx. 0.1 – 0.4 mm between shearplate and blades enable lower abrasion.
- High cutting efficiency avoids ragging of materials, such as rags, long fibers, etc.
- The use of a 4-winged blade increased the cutting frequency.