A modern mechanically raked coarse bar screen that separates debris and large screenings from water.
It’s used in pumping stations, water intakes, waste water treatment plants. Conveyor chain drive with multiple rakes gives fast cleaning cycles giving high flow and conveying capacities.
Our principle has been on the market for more than 30 years and many of our well-engineered products has been benchmarks for the entire industry. We design and manufacture all of our products in our own factories in Sweden. We are certified with the latest ISO- and CE- standards. Swedish steel working traditions and the highest quality
- Curved bars at the bottom for higher capacity and optimum material conveying.
- Replaceable bars, spacing and rakes elements.
- Stainless steel chains and sprockets.
- Module section design for simple installation and delivery.
- Quality construction from thick certified stainless steel material.
- Enclosed, safe and hygienic with easy to open access doors.
|Discharge Height||1 – 50 m|
|Bar spacing||12-100 mm|
|Motored gears||SEW och Nord|
|Material||EN1.4301, EN1.4404 or by client demand|