- Reduced design costs through standardized modules with standardized efficiencies
- Fastest installation times due to the revolutionary connection concept and MAGNUM® mount
- The prefabricated connectors every 30 cm gain high flexibility and fast expansion opportunities
- Highest efficiency per installed unit area of diffuser because of the use of the MAGNUM® diffuser
- No pipewelding, coupling or adhesives required during installation
- Designed to allow thermal expansion without expansions joints
- Can be connected to any existing piping system
- All components are recyclable and free of PVC
AirRex® is the first plastic piping assembly designed expressly for aeration service. It is available as a kit. The modular concept in combination with the revolutionary, patentpending, connection and the specially designed supports allow fast installations at low costs.
AirRex® can be retrofitted into basins equipped with fine bubble aeration to increase efficiency and yield a reasonable payback as well as older, coarse bubble installations. New installations will be the lowest cost high efficiency diffuser system available.
The AirRex® piping system is optionally equipped with a 3/4″NPT or BSP female thread. The OTT MAGNUM® tube and the OTT D-REX® disc diffuser as well as a disc diffuser from other manufacturers can be easily mounted on the D-REX® piping system by useing adapters.