HYDRAULIC ARM TRASH RAKE
Ladon Environmental has more than 15 years experience in design, manufacture, install and commissioning of hydraulic arm trash rake. Among the several screens technologies on the market, key differences are the lifting capacity of the rake and the size of the debris that the machine is able to lift.
Our trash rake is fitted with a set of 3 powerful hydraulic cylinders; two for the lifting and lowering of the rake, one for the closing of the rake. The raking system is composed of a double forearm, a double arm and a rake. When cycle starts, the arm opens and starts to move downwards wide open. When the bottom of the channel is reached, the arm close down the rake on the bars. The rake closes to penetrate inside the bars and catch the debris. While the arm keeps the rake on the bars, the forearm lifts up the debris to the top of the bars and dead plate. Once the top of the dead plate is reached, the debris fall down on a conveyor or inside a trash collector device.
Single Arm Type
Double Arm Type
Moving Arm Type
- Lifting capacity can be customized min 100 kg per meter
- Maximum width 5 m with single unit
- Speed 10m/min
- Rake is bucket type therefore it is capable to lift large rubbish
- No moving parts under water thus no maintenance under water
- Maintenance only above platform level
- Can be designed as fixed type or moving type