UV NOX AND SAC
UV 70x IQ NOx
Nox sensor for the IQ SENSOR NET UV 700 IQ NOx: Low-cost probe with integrated ultrasonic cleaning for the maintenance-free and reagent-free measurement of nitrate:
- No replacement of seals or wiper profiles
- Minimal effort thanks to maintenance-free WTW ultrasonic cleaning
- No danger of emerging water thanks to completely sealed housing
- No corrosion thanks to titanium housing
With the new sensor UV 700 IQ NOx, nitrate is detected via a UV absorption measurement at a wavelength below 250 nm. Turbidity influences are effectively compensated by a reference measurement. This cost-effective probe is especially suited to regulate or control intermittent aeration. Another field of application is the detection of nitrate in rivers.
SAC and UVT
UV 70x IQ SAC
SAC and UVT sensor for the IQ SENSOR NET UV 700 IQ SAC: Low-cost probe (integrated ultrasonic cleaning, turbidity compensation) for the maintenance-free and reagent-free SAC measurement according to DIN 38404 C3:
- No wear parts
- No replacement of seals
- No risk of penetrating water
- No corrosion With the new sensor UV 700 IQ SAC, you can determine the spectral absorption coefficient at 254 nm directly and without chemicals. Turbidity influences are compensated by a reference measurement at 550 nm.
As a sum parameter, similar to the COD, the SAC allows information about the organic contamination of water. This makes this sensor ideal to capture organic deposits in wastewater and surface waters. In addition to the SAC, you can use this sensor to determine the UV transmission at 254 nm. This is most commonly used in the control of UV disinfection systems.
*More instruments are available, please liaise with us if any of your required instruments is not listed above.