The Filtering microscreen ROTADISC ® sieve is a very robust, mono block piece of equipment designed for micro solids filtration, with a minimum mesh of 10 microns and maximum 1000 microns.
Due to its compact and resistant design, this equipment can work without any problems during 24 hours for a long period of time and without requiring any type of maintenance.
The ROTADISC ® Micro sieve can be provided in a compact version or ready for civil work installation.
- Free plate sieve with a large filter surface
- Solids elimination from effluent of secondary decanters
- Treatment of potable water and process water
- Filtering prior to disinfection UV rays
- For direct spillways to channel and underground emissaries.
- Tertiary treatment for municipal waste water
- Potable water pre-treatment.
- Storm water treatment.
- Water treatment of industrial processes