Electromagnetic flow sensor for combination with IFC 050, IFC 100 and IFC 300 signal converters
- Sandwich design with free pipe cross-section
- Connection sizes: DN10…150 / 3⁄8…6″
- Liner: Reinforced PFA
The OPTIFLUX 1000 is an electromagnetic flow sensor. Combined with the IFC 050, IFC 100 or IFC 300 signal converters it forms the OPTIFLUX 1050, OPTIFLUX 1100 and OPTIFLUX 1300 electromagnetic flowmeters for water and other conductive, non-abrasive media and OEM machinery applications.
OPTIFLUX 2300 / OPTIFLUX 4300
Electromagnetic flowmeter for advanced water and wastewater applications
- High accuracy (±0.2%), with CT approvals (OIML R49, MI-001)
- Cost-saving option without grounding rings and other variants (IP68 etc.)
- Flange: DN25…3000 / 1…120″, max. PN40 / ASME Cl 300 for Optiflux 2300
- Flange: DN2.5…3000 1⁄10…120″, max. PN40 / ASME Cl 1500 for Optiflux 4300
- 3 x 4…20 mA, HART®, Modbus, FF, Profibus-PA/DP, PROFINET
The OPTIFLUX 2300 / OPTIFLUX 4300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for all demanding applications with water and wastewater. The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. The EMF has the widest diameter range available in the market and complies with requirements for custody transfer (MID MI-001, OIML R49). It also has a wide range of approvals for potable water. This makes the OPTIFLUX 2300 / OPTIFLUX 4300 an effective alternative to mechanical water meters, not least in custody transfer measurement of potable water.
The OPTIFLUX 2300 / OPTIFLUX 4300 features a patented “virtual reference” option, allowing for a measuring mode even without additional grounding rings. This enables substantial cost savings in terms of installation and procurement. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is possible with the IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version. The OPTIFLUX 2300 / OPTIFLUX 4300 offers various digital communication options. A full on-site verification of the EMF without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
Electromagnetic flowmeter for applications with partially filled pipes
- With integrated capacitive level measurement for flow measurement of water and wastewater (≥10% pipe fill level)
- Accurate (±1%) and cost-saving alternative to open channel systems
- Flange: DN200…1600 / 8…64″
- 3 x 4…20 mA, pulse, HART®, Modbus, PROFINET
The TIDALFLUX 2300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with a patented, capacitive level measurement for use in partially filled pipes (up to DN1600 / 64”). The meter is the ideal solution for flow measurement of municipal or industrial wastewater in pressureless transport lines. However, the EMF is also suitable for measurement of effluent brine from dredging, mining or sea/well water injection applications. Unlike open channel systems (Venturi, V-notches etc.) the inline flowmeter is a closed measuring solution without obstructions and with a much better accuracy at lower total costs of ownership.
Electromagnetic water meter for district metering of potable water and custody transfer (CT) measurement
- Battery- or mains powered, with battery backup option (incl. Modbus)
- Integrated temperature and pressure measurement for leak monitoring
- CT: MI-001, OIML R49 up to DN600 / 24″, no inlet/outlet runs needed
- Burial installation possible (IP68)
*More instruments are available, please liaise with us if any of your required instruments is not listed above.